Tailored Training Program & Advisory Services
Program Duration: 5 Days
Dates: Every month (30 hours)
What will you Learn?
Integrated organic agriculture & Farm Design:
- Benefits of Integrated organic Agriculture
- Farm design and drawing
- Bio Fencing of farm
- Permaculture methods and techniques
Principles of Farming Natural way:
- Introduction to Farm Natural Way
- Farm Management
- Farm Technology
- Benefits and uses of Natural Way
- Selecting appropriate techniques of control weed
- Weed identification
- Effective usage of weeds
Organic Manures, Fertilizers & zero waste farming:
- Organic compost/manure production
- Kitchen waste composting
- Bio slurry
- Effective Microorganisms (EM) Technologies in organic agriculture EMAS, FAA, FPE, EM5. etc.
- Effective Microorganisms (EM) Technologies in waste management
Who is it for?
This course is aimed at providing both experienced practitioners as well as those who are new to the sector a comprehensive understanding of the organic agriculture and food systems.
Practitioners could be
- farmers, farm managers, agricultural advisors, specialists and professionals working in the organic agriculture sector, or service providers .
- Actors in Private and public sector,
- Non-profit and civil society organizations
- Advocate/lobbyist for truly sustainable food production/Farming
Where is it?
The training program is held at Foundation for Organic Agriculture Tanzania. The venue practices organic agriculture principles in a sustainable ways. FOATZ has organic demonstration area which will help you to practice what you will learn in class. Apart from that, after the training participants will be taken to field farms to learn what organic farmers are practicing in their areas.
Fee & Payment
Course Fee: TZS: 250,000/- (Theory and Practical Training, Notes) for Tanzanians
Course Fee: USD: 200/- (Theory and Practical Training, Notes) for non Tanzanians
Ac. Name: FOUNDATION FOR ORGANIC AGRICULTURE TANZANIA
Bank: CRDB BANK PLC
Branch: MANDELA MOROGORO
Mob: +255 (0) 783 279 303/+255(0) 784 661 651